On behalf of the 2011 Wharton Investment Management Conference planning committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to join us for this year’s event on Friday, October 14 in Center City, Philadelphia.
This year’s conference will provide a unique opportunity for students, alumni and other investment professionals to hear insights from distinguished speakers that include leading investors, academics, and policymakers. The event will be held at Philadelphia’s Natural History Museum at the Academy of Natural Sciences in the heart of Center City and just a few blocks from the 30th Street Amtrak Station. We hope to see you then.
For any questions related to the conference, feel free to contact the Conference co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin Allen, Nippon Life Professor of Finance and Economics at the Wharton School of Business
- Arshad Ashraf, Portfolio Manager, Passport Capital
- Adam Cohen, Managing Partner, Caspian Capital
- Will Danoff, Portfolio Manager, Fidelity's Contrafund
- Don Graves, Executive Director of the President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness and Deputy Assistant Secretary for Housing, Small Business and Community Development at the U.S. Treasury Department
- Michael Karsch, Founder and Portfolio Manager of Karsch Capital Management
- Jed Nussdorf, Founder, Soapstone Capital
- Gabe Plotkin, Portfolio Manager, SAC Capital
- Rich Pzena, Founder, Managing Principal and Co-Chief Investment Officer of Pzena Investment Management
- Rick Rieder, Chief Investment Officer of Fundamental Fixed Income Portfolios at BlackRock
- Brooks Taylor, Investment Officer at MFS Investment Management
- Brad Vogt, Senior Vice President and Portfolio Counselor with the Capital Group Companies